Stewardship Through Financial Giving
The financial contributions made by parishioners is critical to a parish, and Prince of Peace is no exception. Your financial stewardship benefits Prince of Peace in many ways including:
- Allows for the programs and services offered at Prince of Peace to continue
- Allows for the parish to update our infrastructure and ensure routine, preventative maintenance occurs. In past years the consistent financial giving of our parishioners has allowed for the installation of elevators and updates to the Chapel.
- Allows for the parish to continue subsidizing the cost of a Catholic school education for our School students, keeping tuition as as low as possible.
- Allows for the parish to literally keep the lights and the gas on. Parishes pay the same utilities you do, but in much larger amounts. Our ability to cover our current utility costs is what allows us to keep the parish open to the many minitries and groups who enjoy the benefit of meeting here after hours and on the weekends.
We ask that our parishioners at the time they register with the parish and again every Fall, prayerfully consider your commitment to give back through a consistent financial contribution to the parish. We offer two options:
- Pre-printed envelopes mailed to your home each month for those parishioners who wish to give through a check or cash
- Online giving through WeShare. Your contribution is made on a specified date and you no longer have to worry about "making up" your commitment if you miss a weekly Mass.
Click here to establish online giving using a credit or debit card or bank account through WeShare!