The Respect Life Committee supports the Pastoral Plan for Pro-Life activities as developed by the United States Catholic Bishops. Parishioners are called to help in four major areas: Public Information and Education, Pastoral Care, Public Policy, and Prayer and Worship.
For more information on Respect Life events and to volunteer, contact Debbie Poelzl at email@example.com.
USCCB Respect Life Information
- Bridges of Mercy for Post Abortion Healing
- Seven Considerations While Navigating Infertility
- Accompanying Expectant Mothers Considering Adoption
- Serene Attentiveness to God's Creation
- Caring for Loved Ones at Life's End
- Every Suicide Is Tragic
AwareKC Presentation Resources
- 15 Dangerous Apps
- Child Sex Trafficking in America: A Guide for Parents and Guardians
- Digital DNA Kit
- Mayim Bialik: "Why I Refuse to Get My Kids Smartphones"
- Parent and Caring Adult Help Sheets
- Possible Signs of Grooming
- 10 Ways to Start Conversations about Pornography
- "The Horror Stories are Real: Don't Give Your Children a Smartphone"
- Cell Phone Contract
- 20 Internet Filters