Eucharistic Adoration is simply our response to Jesus' love for us, where by each of us is willing to spend a quiet holy hour of prayer in His Eucharistic Presence once a week on a regular basis. The Adoration Chapel is located in the northeast corner of the Church.
The Adoration Chapel is open Sunday at 7:00 PM through Saturday at 8:00 AM. There is no adoration between Saturday at 8:00 AM and Sunday at 7:00 PM. The chapel will also be closed between 6:00 AM and 9:00 AM Monday through Friday (during Daily Mass).
People may sign up for an hour for a quiet place to go and pray. You can accomplish more in one hour with God than one lifetime without Him. If you would like more information contact Heather Huston at 913-744-8634. You may also email email@example.com.
Watch this video on the power of adoration as shared by some of our parishioners.
- Monday – Becky Thacker 913-558-4745
- Tuesday – Luan Billam 913-710-1940
- Wednesday – Suzanne Goff 785-766-8405
- Thursday – Linda Hagen 785-452-3075
- Friday – Jackie Dickerson 913-461-6095
- Saturday – Kimberly Anderson 913-206-7640
- Sunday - Michelle Johnson 913-302-9684
Questions? Email the coordinator, Heather Huston at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 913-744-8634