Eucharistic Adoration is simply our response to Jesus' love for us, where by each of us is willing to spend a quiet holy hour of prayer in His Eucharistic Presence once a week on a regular basis. The Adoration Chapel is located in the northeast corner of the Church.
The Adoration Chapel is open Sunday at 7:00 PM through Saturday at 8:00 AM. There is no adoration between Saturday at 8:00 AM and Sunday at 7:00 PM. The chapel will also be closed between 6:00 AM and 9:00 AM Monday through Friday (during Daily Mass).
People may sign up for an hour for a quiet place to go and pray. You can accomplish more in one hour with God than one lifetime without Him. If you would like more information contact email@example.com.
Current Open Adoration Hours
Watch this video on the power of adoration as shared by some of our parishioners.
- Monday – Becky Thacker 913-558-4745
- Tuesday – Luan Billam 913-710-1940
- Wednesday – Kimberly Anderson 913-206-7640
- Thursday – Linda Hagen 785-452-3075
- Friday – Jackie Dickerson 913-461-6095
- Saturday – Liisa McNeil 816-810-4404
- Sunday - Michelle Johnson 913-302-9684
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Luan Billam (coordinator) at 913-710-1940