Skip to main content
Bulletin Announcement Guidelines
- Due to bulletin space constraints, bulletin content is prioritized and limited to Parish and Archdiocesan information. Announcements from groups outside of the parish are placed in the Around Town section of the bulletin. Please note: The Around Town section in the bulletin may be removed to allow for parish promotional needs.
- Bulletin announcements must be ‘print-ready’ and are due 10 DAYS in advance of the first Sunday of publication. Please include the dates you would like your announcement to run; NOTE - as space allows, announcements are generally placed for 3 weeks.
- It is preferred that you send announcements in the body of your e-mail or as a Word Doc. Please make sure your information includes the who, what, when, where and why.
- If you send an ad created as a jpeg, please send the copy and art separate as well since we will need to size the announcement to fit our space.
- JPEG is best for flyers, graphics, approved pictures etc. PDFs are not accepted.
- We reserve the right to place and edit announcements for space, content, etc. Please include your contact information should we have questions.
- For additional information or questions, please contact Lisa Villagomez, in the Parish Office, at email@example.com.