This page is just for all the parents. We will continue to provide you with up-to-date material to help with the crazy world that is teenagers. Some of it may just be data, or videos to spark conversation. Some of it may be just for parents to read, but we hope that all of it, will lead to a better relationship with your teenagers.
- Technology Video: Great video on technology and how it is seperating our relationships more often then making them whole.
- To Write Love On Her Arms: A great resource for parents and teens for suicide, depression, and self-hurt.
- Blog on Catholism: This a very great written blog written by a non-Catholic on the Catholic teachings, Catholic Mass. Recently it has started a lot of conversations with teenagers.
- Statitics on Teenager Pornography: These are jaw-dropping stats. Please read. Then follow up with using Covenant Eyes.
- Catholic Youth Leaving Church: This article uses some crazy stats on how many teens are leaving the Church. With your help, we can keep the teens involved.
- Now, if you have sometime, or just a little, I would encourage everyone to read Pope Francis Evangelii Gaudium! An amazing read, totally change the way we look at Church, what it means to be a Church, and to be followers of Christ.
- Newman Center: Newman Centers are Catholic Communities located at college campuses across the Country. Find out information at the Newman Connection.