Thank you for your interest in working at Prince of Peace Catholic Church.
We currently have the following position open:
Early Education Center, Assistant Director
Prince of Peace Early Education Center is seeking a highly-qualified, flexible, resourceful, self-starter for our Assistant Director. Our ideal candidate has previous teaching and administrative or business experience and demonstrates excellent communication skills with staff and parents.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in supervision and operation of the center
- Staff schedules
- Assist with facilitation of staff and program events
- Ordering and purchasing supplies as needed
- Assist in classrooms as needed
- Open and/or close the center
- Act as Director when Director is not present
- Assist with marketing and tours
Job Requirements: All applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for hire:
- A minimum of 6 months or more teaching in a licensed child care center with proof of work
- Has a BA/BS or higher in Early Childhood Education or related field with 12 or more college credit hours in Early Childhood Education
We offer competitive pay, benefits including paid vacation and sick time, paid holidays, 401k match, and health, vision, dental, life, as well as short and long term disability insurance. To apply, please send a resume and EEC Employment Application to Kate Potter, EEC Director, at email@example.com.
Maintenance Supervisor - Facility & Grounds
Prince of Peace is seeking an individual for Maintenance Supervisor. This person is responsible for routine campus maintenance including minor building repair, general maintenance, grounds maintenance, landscape maintenance, and support building operation activities. Click here for detailed description of resposibilities and requirements. If interested, send resume to John Meyers, Parish Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-Time Custodial Position
Prince of Peace is seeking an individual that is available weekends, along with some weekday afternoons and evenings. The custodian is responsible for day-to-day cleaning activities, as well as event set-up and tear down associated with the Church and School. If interested, please contact John Meyers, Parish Maaanger at email@example.com.