- Help youth grow in the image of Christ through athletic events.
- Assure its contestants and managers of complete honesty and fair play at all times.
- Provide proper safeguards for its contestants.
- Cultivate the confidence of the general public in the integrity of the contest played under its sponsorship and supervision.
CYO Athletics is open to all boys and girls in the 3rd through 8th grades that attend Prince of Peace School and/or are members of the parish. Our Mascot is the Cardinal, and our team colors are Red and White.
We participate in the following sports:
- Football (Boys) Fall
- Volleyball (Girls) Fall
- Cross Country (Boys & Girls) Fall
- Basketball (Boys & Girls) Winter
- Track/Field (Boys & Girls) Spring
For questions or information please contact Director of Sports Ministry Eric Pickert, at 913-972-3797 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CATHOLIC. FORMATION. PARTICIPATION.
For more information on CYO, visit their website here.
Click here to register for Fall Sports!
Spirit Wear orders will be taken through Friday, September 11. Orders will be filled on September 21. Click the link above to visit the Spirit Wear store.
Schedule of Events
May 7 - Fall Sports Open Registration
Aug 3 - Fall Season Starts
Aug 17 - Tackle Football can begin padded practice
Aug 22 - Tackle Football Weigh-In
Sep 12 - Fall Season Week 1 (ALL)
Sep 19 - Flag Football Fall Season Week 1
Sep 24 - Fall Sports Registration Closes
Oct 2 - Basketball Registration Open
Oct 17 - Cross Country City Meet
Oct 24 - TF Tournament Week
Oct 31 - TF / VB Tournament Week
Nov 3 - Basketball Practices can begin
- CYO Volunteer Opportunity - New Basketball Director
- CYO Volunteer Opportunity - New Volleyball Director
- CYO Opportunity - Field and Gym Coordinators
- Coach Bryer - Intro to Cross Country
Track & Field