- Help youth grow in the image of Christ through athletic events.
- Assure its contestants and managers of complete honesty and fair play at all times.
- Provide proper safeguards for its contestants.
- Cultivate the confidence of the general public in the integrity of the contest played under its sponsorship and supervision.
CYO Athletics is open to all boys and girls in the 3rd through 8th grades that attend Prince of Peace School and/or are members of the parish. Our Mascot is the Cardinal, and our team colors are Red and White.
- Football (Boys) Fall
- Volleyball (Girls) Fall
- Cross Country (Boys & Girls) Fall
- Basketball (Boys & Girls) Winter
- Track/Field (Boys & Girls) Spring
For questions or information please contact Director of Sports Ministry Eric Pickert, at 913-972-3797 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mar 22 - Track Practice Begins
Apr 10 - Meet #1
Apr 17 - Meet #2
Apr 24 - Meet #3
May 1 - City Meet
May 3 - Fall Registration Begins (Football, Volleyball, Cross Country)
- CYO Volunteer Opportunity - New Basketball Director
- CYO Volunteer Opportunity - New Volleyball Director
- CYO Opportunity - Field and Gym Coordinators
- Coach Bryer - Intro to Cross Country
Track & Field