The mission of the Catholic Youth Organization is to:
- Help youth grow in the image of Christ through athletic events.
- Assure its contestants and managers of complete honesty and fair play at all times.
- Provide proper safeguards for its contestants.
- Cultivate the confidence of the general public in the integrity of the contest played under its sponsorship and supervision.
CYO Athletics is open to all boys and girls in the 3rd through 8th grades that attend Prince of Peace School and/or are members of the parish. Our Mascot is the Cardinal, and our team colors are Red and White.
We participate in the following sports:
- Football (Boys) Fall
- Volleyball (Girls) Fall
- Cross Country (Boys & Girls) Fall
- Basketball (Boys & Girls) Winter
- Track/Field (Boys & Girls) Spring
For questions or information please contact Athletic Director Dennis Goodeyon, at 913.486.5970 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CATHOLIC. FORMATION. PARTICIPATION.
For more information on CYO, visit their website here.
Click here to register for Fall Sports!
All participants must have a physical completed by an MD or Physician's Assistant, dated after May 1, 2018.