Online SOR Registration will be available beginning Tuesday, May 1, 2018.
Welcome to Prince of Peace and the School of Religion program! We are excited to partner with you and your family over the next year.
Please keep the following information in mind, as it will be helpful in enrolling your children:
- It is church policy that all families be formally registered as members at Prince of Peace in order to be enrolled in the School of Religion program. If you need to register as a member at Prince of Peace, please contact the Parish Office at 913.782.8864. Once you are registered, we can process your registration for the School of Religion program.
- We enroll students on a first come, first served basis. The sooner we receive your registration form and deposit or tuition payment, the more likely we will be able to place your child in the session of your choice. There is a minimum payment of $50.00 due at the time of registration. This will be applied towards the total cost of registration.
- Our goal is to enable students to make new friendships within our parish community. This is why it is our policy not to accept requests for a specific teacher assignment or placement of students together in the same classroom.
Joining our team is a great opportunity to learn more about your faith and to share it with the youth of the church. If you are interested in teaching or co-teaching, call us at the office or fill out the volunteer form.
Welcome to our program and may God bless you and your family! If we can be of any assistance give us a call at (913) 829-1147.
2018 - 2019 School Year Tuition and Fees:
- Tuition Cost: 1 child $105, 2 Children $155, 3 or More Children $180
- Sacramental Fee: $35 per child
- Applies to those in the 1st and 2nd year of Sacramental preparation; usually students in grades 1, 2, 7 & 8.
- Late Fee for registrations received after July 31: $25 per family